Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Our Family



We have oficially been a family for 18 months now. It's hard to believe how fast time has flown by. We've already conquered quite a bit - but there's still work to be done. One of the most important things we can do is to NOT live in the past - don't dwell on stuff that has happened to us in time gone by. Doing this just makes the present more difficult. Travis and I certainly live in the present. I have never been happier or more loved. I wake up every day thankful to be his wife. We can't get everyone to move forward as we do, but as Travis reminds me, all that matters is "what happens in these four walls." I'm not quite as skilled at tuning out the world! My "bestest" buddy, Cindy, took this photo for us after church one week. Travis had a funnier version in mind and had a little fun with it. Truth be known, I like them both!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great family picture! I love your hair. I'm glad you guys are so happy.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the pics..I like both of them as well. Love the weave you gave Travis:) LOL
I agree with you 100% about living your life in the present, not the past. Why would anyone want to dwell on the past anyway, Life is too Precious. You have a beautiful family and Travis loves you too much to worry about the thoughts of others. In the eyes of God, ya'll have been married and sealed to each other for eternity. You, Travis, Cody, Caleb, Dylan, and Lacey are a family here and forever.Present and Future. And I love you guys.
Oh, sorry about the paragraph.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Yes, including the first pic - LOL! I totally agree with Cindy and Travis. Enjoy your family with love and laughter :)