Wednesday, May 23, 2007

10 years ago...


Ten years ago (May, 1997)I graduated from Columbia College with a degree in English. It was a major accomplishment for me in my life. I remember that feeling as I walked across the stage thinking, "I finally made it." I remember hoping (and knowing) that my parents were proud of me. I wanted them to be able to say that their daughter was a college graduate. One day I will use (make money!) with my English degree. Right now, children are a priority. I know they benefit everyday from their mom's education though. I also know that what I've learned, I will take with me when I leave this life. You can't say that about "stuff." So, happy anniversary to me! I had to include a photo of a future alumnae - my little Koala!

1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Congrats!!