Friday, March 07, 2008

It's Friday...

We've had some really beautiful weather this week. I don't even mind the rain when it's relatively "warmish." I still have spring fever - really bad. I've been making Lacey spring outfits like crazy. Easter outfit, ST. Pat's, and four other outfits got done this week. I'll have to post pics later. I just can't get enough spring and summer stuff.

I'm starting to stress about how enrichment night will go on the 20th, things aren't coming together exactly how I thought. I'm praying it will be a nice evening. I still have so much to learn. Maybe I should just do a Relief Society easter egg hunt?? I think seven years in the Primary Presidency have tainted my brain.

Baseball season is off and running. Caleb moves up to the pitching machine this year. That thing scares me to death. A baseball coming at my child at 60 mph just freaks me out! Caleb isn't a bit worried though. Dylan is excited too. His first practice is Saturday. Dylan is my lightning bolt. If he hits the ball, he's hard to catch. Cody didn't want to play. I wish he would, but it was his decision. Maybe if I hid the PSP....

Have a great weekend. Photos to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enrichment will be great! Dont worry!

Connie said...

I am sure enrichment will be wonderful. Easter Egg Hunt could be good...chocolate is always good.

Anonymous said...

What's going on Christy??
It's not Friday anymore...LOL
You always worry about things and guess what...you always do a FABULOUS job!!! I wouldn't mind an adult Easter Egg Hunt though:-)

Valencia said...

Yep, egg hunt sounds like a winner - couldn't you just see us sisters scrambling to find the most! It would be a hoot! Maybe Laresa could even wear her famous duck outfit (we never let her live that down - she is an awesome actress!) I'm sure Enrichment will be great no matter what it is -- the funnest part is the together time with our sisters and friends. By the way, is there another number I can reach you at -I've tried a few times to call you back since you left a message a while back but haven't gotten you.

Anonymous said...

I visited your site yesterday and wrote a couple of paragraphs about RS and Enrichment meeting, but when I tried to post it, I got a message saying that I actually had to be logged in to wordpress to send it. When I tried to log in, the shrinkrapping site that we use for the psychology blog at school kept popping up, and I COULD NOT change it. Ugh!

So anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm sure Enrichment meeting will go well. I (and others too) miss the monthly meetings so much that we'd all probably be happy just to have a "gab fest" to catch up...with refreshments too of course.