Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Lacey Funny....

Since Christmas brought many new and inrtiguing dolls to Lacey, we have had many occasions to replace the batteries in these new little loved ones. Most of the batteries are replaced by opening the back of the doll. Well, Lacey was lying on her tummy while I was buttoning up the back of her dress. When I was finished buttoning, I asked her to get up so I could put on her shoes. Her response, "No, I'm just too tired." I encourged her to get up again and her response, "I'm just too tired to move." With a little more insistance I told her to get up. "Mommy, I'm too tired. I don't work. You just need to put new batteries in my butt."

Don't ever think they aren't looking, listening and absorbing every moment of every day! My little sponge dosen't miss a thing!

3 comments:

Connie said...

hahaha!

Benson Family said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

If only it were that easy, Lacey!