Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan!

My sweet baby boy turned 8 this year! We celebrated with his friends at Plex. Still feels like he should be my tiny little nursling. Dylan was my good baby, slept well, always happy. His teachers at school comment every year that he is always so happy. What a blessing to be joyful. This awesome guitar cake was made by Shannon Benson!




I celebrated my birthday in the month of May too. My sweet husband outdid himself as usual. Thanks to my friend, Rebecca, for a delicious lunch and for making me stop sewing long enough to celebrate! I received visits all evening from friends and family. It was a wonderful day. I felt so loved.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Sweet cakes.. that guitar cake must have taken HOURS!! Happy Birthday Dylan!

1goldblog said...

the little girl here is so lovely!