Monday, January 11, 2010

POTW - Home

There are little corners of my house that I love and parts that I do not hold so dear. You know, those little nooks that seem to attract clutter and out-of-place bobbles. If I were willing to spend lots of money I think I could make my house look exactly like the vision in my head – but would it really be worth it? Considering I have four children, several of which throw, sling, swash buckle, "allioop" everything that enters their hands – NO – not worth it. But everyone needs a roof overhead, a spot in this big universe that brings them happiness; a little fragment of earth and timber that they call their own. For me, my home must bring me peace and comfort and must be filled with the footsteps of those I love. It must be a sanctuary and offer security on many levels. When I have all these elements, I am home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this post! I love how you did the pics of your house!