Friday, February 08, 2008

Lots to Misc. Stuff to Blog About

Saturday , Feb. 2, we headed to the Clean Sweep sale at the state fairgrounds. We found lots of great deals, especially for Lacey. I think I got her five pairs of shoes. It was nice to run into Tonya and her handsome fellas while we were there.
Dylan is my “garage sale” buddy. He always manages to find something interesting! Caleb went “Scouting for Food” with Travis and Cody was wrapping up a camp out.

Super Bowl Sunday was a great day. Travis had planned to have his football buddy, Tony, and his family over for the big game. Travis even planned the menu. I would have taken more photos but my batteries died! Of course Rebecca and I didn’t see even two minutes of the game! It was a nice relaxing day with no worries, and lots of good food and friends – my favorite kind of day! I love the photos of Lacey and Makenzie.




Also, on this special Sunday, my sister-in-law, Moriah, brought me a surprise. She crocheted me a beautiful, soft and fluffy, PINK scarf. I love it, it’s sooo ME. Moriah did a great job. I need to take photos when I feel like modeling!

Makenzie also surprised Lacey with a beautiful poem that she wrote – matted and framed for Lacey’s room. It’s so heartfelt and touching. I cry every time I read it. Lacey loves her Kenzie!! I’ll talk with Makenzie about posting the poem.

I've had lots of ladies ask me recently about my sewing space. It's not fancy, and is rather messy in these photos; but it is a great space to let the creative juices flow! I love not having to pack up everything in the middle of a project because we need to eat on the dining room table! My husband is so good to me. From insulation, to paneling and carpet, he did it all. I'm sew happy!



Lacey loves the trampoline. She calls it the “bouncy, bouncy.” Travis took a half day off of work one day when I was feeling bad and he and Lacey had a ball bouncing away!

No comments: