Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm learning, please bear with me...

I've changed the name of this blog “umpteen” times. I finally figured out the nature of my dilemma. My blog titles were much too specific. Those of you who know me well, know that I “re-invent” myself on a regular basis. I LOVE to try new creative outlets, and when I find something I love to do, I put 100% into it. I'm an all or nothing kinda girl. The title of my blogs have often reflected what I was “into” at the moment because that's what I felt like writing about. When I am being creative, I am happy, and when I am happy, I want to write about it! My heart is full and I want to get it out in print so I can see the manifestation of my overflowing heart on the screen. So, that's it; a nice broad title that can encompass all of my schemes and endeavors from here on out. Full Hearts. I'm also a huge fan of Jane Seymour, who is always inspiring people to keep an open heart. If you haven't heard her message, check it out! Is your heart full of love? Is your heart open to receiving love and happiness? I sure hope so.

No comments: