Sunday, June 07, 2009

Summer Fun!

What do you do in the Summer? We love being outside and getting wet. Well, I don't get wet because I take all the photos, but I enjoy watching! I don't think any childhood could be quite complete without a Slip & Slide! With the help of a sloping backyard, the boys flew off the end every time, this was done much to their delight I may add. Lacey liked to walk slowly down the slide and sit in the sprinkling pool of water at the end. This didn't last long - she learned to move quickly as one brother or another got ready for take off!







Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you just love the way water splashes turn out! They look so cool in pics!

Anita said...

Slip 'n slides are so much fun!! We've got one, too - I actually tried it myself the other day. Yep - they're fun when you're a mommy, too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I miss that....Dang it! I *might* just have to get me one of those this year...Hahaha...;)

Leslie Spradley said...

Your kids are SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! :)