Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Break

We are getting ready to go back to school – trying desperately to savor these last few days of summer vacation. My children and I are in agreement, that this was the fastest summer ever. It seems like just yesterday we were jumping and shouting for joy (literally) on the last day of school. My children are good students, they do very well. They tolerate public school and do the best they can. Homeschooling is just not an option for them – for lots of reasons. I so admire homeschooling mothers out there, but public school will have to do for us right now.

So, before I get all weepy over my keyboard, just want to share this photo. My 13 year old rigged the wagon to his bike seat and everyone rode and laughed and screamed until they were just plain exhausted. SO much better than a computer game – don't you agree? Sweet summer memory....

No comments: