Friday, January 25, 2008

A Few Cute Lacey Moments:

Lacey plays with her babies all day long. As soon as her daddy got home from work and sat down for a minute, she made sure he played with the babies too. She piled them all on his lap, one at a time, then crawled into his lap and arranged them all around her. I forsee lots of grandchildren in my future! Laresa, I hope Luke gets a good paying job! LOL


Lacey loves high heeled shoes! She gets into my closet almost everyday and picks out a pair to trot around the house in. Yes, she really can walk in them, amazingly well for an 18 month old! These brown ones I just bought and they actually match her outfit. What's really funny is whenever we go down the shoe aisle in a store, she sits down in the buggy and takes her shoes off. She was born to be my shopping buddy!!


6 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

VERY cute!! SHe knew just the right ones to pick out to match her outfit!! You're stylin Lacey!! Emma does the same thing and the sad thing is that Trent does it too, oh no!!! Do I have a cross dresser on my hands?!?! LOL!

campbell said...

I had better start getting Luke ready for his big job.

Connie said...

How cute is she!!!!! I hope that I will be allowed to continue reading your blog b/c I really enjoy it. I am so sorry you are having difficulties. Hopefully this too shall pass and soon!

Becca said...

What is it with our little girls who love to walk in their mothers shoes. May we always be an example to our little ones who will one day grow up to be just like us!

VivaLasFloyds said...

The back view of your little girl in those shoes with that ROCKIN' hair is adorable!!
Carla

Rachel said...

Lacey is so cute, and has so much hair! I thought Emery had a lot, but Lacey has such long hair--it is beautiful. Let me know if you decide to start making/selling dresses---Emery and I love monogrammed dresses!! I just ordered her birthday outfit from Tickled Pink in Columbia, but your clothes are so much more detailed-I love them!