Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Recipe Share!

Thought I would share this recipe. Everyone in my family loves this, except for Cody but this isn’t a hotdog so I expected as much. Anyway, this is quick, easy and very little clean up!

Chicken tenderloins or breast halves (enough for your family)
Shredded Cheese
Salsa (optional)
Potatoes
Aluminum Foil

This is so easy. You are going to make individual foil packets. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices. Place a thin layer of potatoes on you aluminum foil square, add your chicken tenderloin, sprinkle about a tablespoon of shredded cheese (more if you like) and I put one spoonful of salsa just to add a little flavor. You could also add sour cream but this makes the packet a bit watery and my boys didn’t care for that.
Bring up foil sides, fold at top and both ends to seal the packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees, put packets on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes!

No comments: