Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Light Bulb Moment

I just had to post this morning because I'm so excited. I was lying in bed last night, trying to go to sleep, when a little light bulb in my brain finally turned on. For months I have been wanting to make a purse, for myself. But for me to like a purse it's got to have all the bells and whistles - pockets, pockets, pockets, and more pockets. I've made Lacey several little flat purses but I knew that type would never work for all my stuff. I even stopped making Lacey purses because she is just too young and I end up carrying them around. Anyway, I wanted to design a purse from start to finish making my own pattern. SO, all the designs are on paper right now. Stay tuned for the finished product! I'm also in the process of finishing Lacey another dress, a brand new pattern, so that has to be done first! It doesn't take much to get me excited, huh? Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

You're so creative!!! Wish I could come up with ideas like that! I guess some people have it and others don't (me being the others, HA!) Can't wait to see the finished projects!