Friday, January 25, 2008

Stick Together!

There are lots of evil people in the world. Yes, I had more nasty comments, this time on my ShoutBox which has now been removed from my blog. I don't know who in the world would want to be involved in DRAMA or contention. I don't know who in the world would want to stir up lives with FALSE accusations and ugliness.

Friends stick together and friends work things out. REAL friendships won't be separated by anonymous evil posts. You see, once you've been somebody's friend for umm.... 30 YEARS or so, you know each other pretty well. It takes more than an anonymous comment to break up that kind of a connection.

SO - I can happily say to whomever you are who loves to act as Satan's go-between: YOU LOSE.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Its a shame people have to act like that! Obviously, THEY have the problem!!

Christy Peake said...

Thanks Leslie, I agree. Too bad for them, in this case, it just won't work!!
Touchdown for the good guys!